- America: We had a war with England- ofc dumping their tea in the ocean was part of that process
- Mexico: We had a war with Spain
- Haiti: We revolted [as slaves] and fought against the French
- Brazil: We had a war with Portugal
- France: We beheaded people and sacked a really old fortress
- Scotland: We voted
- Scotland: hey it was a <i>revolutionary</i> vote
- Haiti: We decapitated our masters
Paris - Summer in the City of Love
is a dream.
heavy with leaves,
shimmer in rare bouts
over the city streets
like white gold.
the history-bleached architecture,
as the days linger long,
like trailing words spilling slowly
off the phrases of lovers.
A motorbike drives down a street in Montmartre.
Sacré-Cœur Basilica and Montmartre street.
Paris rooftops as seen from the top of Montmartre through a TimHotel windowFrame within frame.Rain-soaked street on a rainy Paris afternoon.
Palais Royal – Musée du Louvre Metro Station
Sacré-Cœur Basilica as seen from the top of Montmartre through a TimHotel window.
Sunlight pours over a street in Montmartre.
A shared umbrella in a Paris rainstorm.
Sunlight and shadows along the curved streets of Montmartre.
Flower boxes and quiet streets on a Sunday.
Along the Seine.
Walking in the rain.
Rooftops and a distant Eiffel Tower from high above in Montmartre.
Where hearts dream.
Looking for these (and more) Paris photos to view larger? Here you go (click or tap on each photo to view larger):Paris Photography
Interested in viewing all of my Paris travel posts so far? Here they are:Paris Through the Lens
Interested in viewing all of my France posts so far? Here they are:France Through the Lens